Monday, July 30, 2012

BB14 Update July 30, Frank's In Danger



My oh my how the tides have turned just since I went to bed last night!  When I went to bed, the plan was to leave nominations the same and Joe was the target, but this morning watching everything that happened in the night, Janelle and her team worked some magic to Britney & Shane and the plan now is that Ashley will be saved and Frank is going up on the block and Frank is the target to go home. ***I hate to say it but Shane can be swayed a little too easily***

Earlier in the evening Janelle had convinced Britney that the coaches were coming in the game and they HAD to get rid of Frank, but I didn't think at that point that Britney was going for it at all, but I guess she is ultimately worried about needing Janelle if that happens and she has convinced Shane. ***I do think the coaches will go in the game Thursday, but getting rid of Frank will be good for Britney, but bad for Shane!  He will wish he still had Frank to get the coaches out, but I also still think a house guest is coming back***

We will find out later today if Frank & Boogie can get back in Shane's head before the POV ceremony and get Shane back on track with them, so I will report back when that happens!

***POV Ceremony Update***
Frank & Boogie both did talk to Shane and Britney right before the ceremony, and they both pulled great game faces but stuck with their plan and in fact Shane did pull Ashley off the block and put up Frank.  When feeds came back on after, Boogie was apologizing to Shane for going nuts right away. So apparently Boogie was really mad, but Shane lied to him and convinced him and Frank that Frank is still safe, and he only put him up so that Joe for sure has the votes to go home.  So for now, Frank and Boogie both think that Frank is not being backdoored, but I still have hope that Boogie will figure this thing out and realize that the plan is to get Frank out and work some of that Chilltown magic! ***Please Boogie THINK!***


Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/BigBrotherGab1 & "like" me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherGab Please & Thank you!!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment