Wednesday, July 4, 2012

First Look At The New Houseguests

Here is the first look at 7 of the new HG's...








We know from this promo that Big Brother 14 is Not a 2nd All-Stars, but this only shows 7 of the maybe 17 or 18 of them, so the "mentors" twist is still a possiblilty!  I hope the "mentors" rumor is NOT true because I feel that they have already done this several times and the fans are kind of tired of seeing vets with newbies.  I still think this year was the perfect time for it to have been the 2nd All-Stars, but what do I know? LOL! And is the girl in the middle of the 3rd picture down Kalia??? If it's not, it sure looks like her, and if it is, all I can say is WHY???

"Like" me on facebook as Big Brother Gab & Twitter @BigBrotherGab1

*****Update, NOT KALIA!!! Whewwww, it is someone named Jodi, YAY!


Here are a few more new ones...


MORE BIG NEWS... WOW... The new HG Willie is Willie Hantz, as in Russell Hantz' brother!  Holy Cow, I hope he is a bit smarter than Russell's other brother that is on his Flipped Off show with him, because that brother is a complete idiot!  But this should be fun if he is anything like Russell!




No comments:

Post a Comment