Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Guide description tells 4 HG's on the show...



O M G!!! A chat friend of mine just pulled up the guide on her Tivo to record Big Brother, and in the description of the show it says... Reality (2012) Kalia Booker, Porsche Briggs, Dominic Briones and Casi Colvin. So I just pulled up mine and sure enough, that is EXACTLY what it says!


Hmmmm Could these be our 4 mentors or are these only 4 of a possible 2nd All-Stars season??? The reason I say this is because Ragan has said he will have nothing to do with the show this year (which I do NOT believe)  Ronnie has been MIA on twitter, and Janelle has been tweeting fake pictures, and one person on the Rumor Control yesterday said that a friend of Boogie's let it slip that he is for sure back on the show this season. WOW, I would LOVE a 2nd All-Stars and it would be the BEST way to crush Glass House, LOL like it needs much to be crushed, HAHHAHAHA! 


If I don't find out for sure soon, I am going to drive myself nuts, LOL!!!


Thoughts anyone, comment below or follow me on twitter @BigBrotherGab1 or Big Brother Gab on Facebook.



***Update... I was informed that every year they have listed on the guide previous house guests from the year before. Oh well!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment