Thursday, August 2, 2012

BB14 Quickie for Aug 2, Joe Can't Shut Up To Save His Own Life!



Joe Cannot Shut His Mouth To Save His Own Big Brother Life!
Joe has been told over and over by Janelle and Wil to just keep his mouth shut and to act like he's the one going home.  (Janelle is overly excited and even said "I LOVE THIS" to blindsiding Boogie tonight, while everyone else has expressed that they feel really bad about doing it!) But anyway, to keep it a complete secret and blindside to Frank and Boogie, it is vital for Joe to keep his mouth shut for less than 24 hours longer and the man just cannot do it!  Last night Joe goes to Jenn, who is on Boogie & Frank's team, and this is his exact words to her... Joe: "I have Danielle's vote, she promised me a favor last week and I want you to know if I do go out, come directly to me, as I have some vital information for you, that will be very important. Obviously I want your vote because I think it will help both of us." ***Keep me because I have some vital information, PATHETIC JOE, especially when you KNOW you have the votes to stay***

Wil Overhears Joe's Convo To Jenn
So apparently Wil overhears part of this conversation and immediately freaks out and pulls Joe and Janelle into the supply room to chew his butt out!  Long story short, they are really ticked at him because Jenn does in fact go right to Frank & Boogie and tells them exactly what Joe just told her, but Wil was able to cover for Joe by telling them all that it was just a last ditch effort for Joe, and he's freaking out because he knows he's going home! This seems to work and Frank & Boogie still think that Wil, and Danielle will be voting for Frank to stay when they won't be. ***This doesn't stop Frank & Ashley from stalking Danielle the entire day & night though because they know she is the swing vote and Ashley is doing this because Janelle told her to, so Danielle even resorts to hiding***

***I really hope that when Frank goes out the door tonight that the door will be locked and he will have a chance to come back in along with JoJo and Kara.  Plus we have the coaches twist tonight.  I believe that the majority of America voted for the coaches NOT to come into the game based on several different sites polls, but I would bet money that they will "have the chance" to come into the game anyway!***


And that is your Big Brother Gab Quickie for the day!


Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/BigBrotherGab1 & "like" me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherGab Please & Thank you!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment